Yup, in the morning, I will board a little plane and fly for a day trip to Molokai. This is something I had hoped to do while living in Hawaii. My chapel is putting this on and I am blessed to go. I'm so happy my husband urged and suggested I go. I don't deserve this, don't you know. I really don't! But, I will EARN it, I hope! In time, I hope that I can take what I learn there, in that humble place, and give it back to the world, starting right here at home.
God is good. He gave me a wonderful man to spend my life with. He has blessed our marriage with some pretty nifty kids. And, look at the richness in all the wonderful friendships! Oh, yes, God is good.
3 comments:
So glad you are feeling well enough to go! Have a blessed time. Looking forward to reading all about it.
have fun!!
We just watched a movie about St. Damien. It was called "Father Damien." It must have been made before he was canonized, because it didn't mention that at all (like at the end when they give little stats). Anyway, I knew very little about him, so it was good to know more. But I still don't know anything about his journey to sainthood, so I have to learn a bit more about his miracles ... Enjoy your trip! How wonderful!!
Post a Comment