He is in a Seattle hospital being tested and observed closely, because at 2AM today/last night he thought he was having an heart attack (again). Something is going on, but he's stable for now.
I want to fly home immediately, understandably. However, I won't be able to as I'm currently stricken with the cold/sore throat my oldest son had last week. I can't bring that along to inflict on everyone - from the airport to my Dad. Not nice. So, I won't. I'll recover and make plans to go when I'm well.
I pray my dad recovers and lives a lot longer, but because this is the third or fourth time in the past two years he's gone in for this trouble (two stints etc.), I think it is important that I go home. I need to give my brother, sister, and mum that sort of courtesy as well. They've had to shoulder this a long time while my happy butt sits in Hawaii getting along nicely.
It's expensive to run home each and every time so I never have . . . because, thankfully, it has always turned up excellently. However, this time, my heart is urging me to go.
I covet your prayers, friends. Thank you so much.
11 comments:
Prayers for his health, and your peace.
Sarah, My prayers are with you and your dad..your family. Hold onto Jesus' and Mary with peace and just talk to them...Love you, Suzanne
Remembering him in prayer!
Thinking of you. Praying for you.
and your dad.
and your family.
We are praying for him.
Dads seem to be having trouble all around lately - everyone's Dad is having some medical problem! I will of course, include yours in our prayers, Sarah! God bless.
So sorry to hear this, Sarah. Prayers for all of you...
I will keep him in prayer...enclosed in the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I hope you can get there to see him soon.
Prayers going up for your dad, you, and your whole family, Sarah. It is hard to be so far away when loved ones are having problems. Hugs!
Praying for you and your family, especially your dad. God will provide! Cathy
I prayed for you and your intentions at Adoration today.
Post a Comment