Dawn.
Congratulations!
It's kind of funny . . . but not many found this contest or rather didn't want the blast thing. I hope it's the former. Anyway, as you know, Dawn, I am mailing out a box to you anyway, so I reckon this is rather convenient.
Christine, Rosemary, and Suzie: I'll host another contest with a nice Hawaiian surprise again in the near future where you'll once again get to "compete" for the lucky draw.
Wishing you all Aloha and God's blessings.
6 comments:
Hey...I'm back on FB..what is your complete FB name? I'm only having the "friend" thing for people far away..almost completely with the exception of a couple of people or I don't get to see each week that live near me.
Suzanne - just my name (check for my picture - I'm behind a HI cutout in a grocery store - a busty one, ahem).
Congrats, Dawn! The turtle sounds cute. I saw the contest, Sarah, but didn't enter because I already won the pincushion and didn't want to be greedy. :o) BTW, belated thank you for the Christmas card. Hugs!
Kalona . . . But Dawn "registers" for every single one and she's won something here before . . . so in future, just know it's open for repeat winnings. I'm okay with that - it's done fair and square.
I can't believe I won! @Kalona- register! It's much more fun when there's serious competition :)
I am looking forward to that little guy. We have been looking at a lot of baby stuff with turtles..go figure. So I'm gonna put him in Chris' room. :)
Love ya!
Dawn - wait until you see the onesie that's been making its way up and down my stairwell . . . you'll get a good laugh! Remember: I bought that about a month after you told me you were expecting!
Post a Comment