I'm playing catch up! But only just. Teenie has saved me from further embarrassment . . . as I join in on the fun of the weekly post of pictures. Nothing is ever very mundane here, but always magical in its own wonderful way. Join Barbara and I/us in this adventure. Link from
Barbara, if you play along, please. Mahalo!
 |
The cider chat at MCCW (last week?!?). Some of us spoke about our lives or shared with each ingredient added, reminding each other that we all add something to life that's valued!
|
 |
The need for speed. Whatevah!
|
 |
| The Aloha Stadium where the Pro Bowl is held. |
 |
| Nice road shot of downtown Honolulu. |
 |
| Drive by of Tripler Army Medical Center. That's the pink building on the left. |
 |
| The Brow of the Tuna! Diamond Head. Oh, there I am: in the bloomin' mirror! |
 |
| Went here to eat at The Counter. |
 |
| The triple plate: fries, onion rings, and sweet potato fries. Yum. The burger was also quite excellent. |
 |
The bane of last weeks existence. My mandoline thumb. It's on the mend now, but typing/writing was a real horses arsed thing to do!
|
Well, I hope that catches me up enough. I reckon these pics don't tell a whole lot, but there it is. I'll do better next week now, if I can keep pinching the kids laptop! For some odd reason, my PC hates me and enjoys the fact that in order to blog pictures from my camera, I must go through a gazillion (actually, only two) steps to do so. There's the rub. Anyway, I do so love to share so I shall keep on taking these steps for my dear bloggy buddies.
4 comments:
Oooo that thumb looks sore. I hope you found the skin and it didn't go in the salad! ;-) Thanks for the Honolulu pics!
@Barbara - fortunately (I guess!!!) I stopped in time and just folded the skin back over the gushing wound and had some butterfly stitches around. I've showered with gloves taped around my hand, saran wrap and hair rubber bands . . . it's been interesting! ;)
Everything's so green, and it looks so warm! I could use a bit of that right about now!
Ahh, old familiar places. :o) Enjoyed the pics, except for that thumb. Ouch! You could do 1/12, 2/12, etc. if weekly gets to be too much. But I do love pictures!
Post a Comment