Goodness me! It's Christmas once again. Where did the year go?
I'll be a "greeter" at the five o'clock Mass tonight. It's be me, Dan, and the eldest. I'm not sure if the younger two will be able to join us as they have come down with that bleedin' virus Connor had two weeks ago. I don't think they caught it from him, but perhaps from a friend the youngest has been hanging about with who had been suffering from it (unbeknownst to me). Huh.
I might get my backside out of bed for Christmas morning Mass as well. I think, when I've been as low as I've been lately, it would do my spirit some good. The proper perspective of Christmas is CHRIST. I've always known that to be true, but . . . anyway, I need Jesus more than I need all the worldly trappings. (Get it? Trappings????)
Go with what you know to be true. God is with us. His Name is Christ. He's here. Always.
Wishing you all a Happy and Blessed Christmas!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas dear friend of the heart. Wishing you peace and joy.
I've been going around the house saying this! :P LOL! Well, I can pretend I'm there, right? :P
Merry Christmas! I just finished writing out your Christmas card and thought I'd stop by to tell you so!
So there. Now you have THREE people stirring the pot, which is more than most of us have commenting these days!
(I told Barbara that I think we've all had too much plum pudding.)
Mele Kalikimaka!
To late for Merry Christmas, but will definetly wish you a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you....Saraskee!
Hope you had a good Christmas and celebrate the New Year in a good and holy way.
Post a Comment