Friday, October 14, 2011

Hau'oli La Hanau, to ME!

This is what 42 looks like.  I'll take it!

And for those of you (poor saps!) that missed it on FB, this is what a daft eejit looks like:

“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

9 comments:

Kalona said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! You're a beautiful 42.

EC Gefroh said...

Happy and blessed birthday to a very lovely lady! hugs!!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday to one young beautiful 42! I had a baby at 42...just think about that!

Ava is by me...like always...and she is saying "scary" to the second pic!

Jamie Jo said...

42 is great!!! Trust me, I've been it for a month now!!

Happy and blessed birthday to you!!!

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Well, you're just a youngster at 42! Have a wonderful birthday!

Barbara said...

You are a beautiful 42! hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!

Inch said...

Happy Birthday!

Inch said...

The last comment is from Inch's mom, he must have left his account logged in :)

Mary N. said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! You look beautiful!

I DID always wonder what an eegit looked like ;)