Mary333, or anyone else interested in some delicious treats! (Barbara's other recipes are just as wonderful), since you asked: this is the easiest way to get you into some good eats/baking!
Oh! Those sound yummy! And easy to make too! Surely this will knock Queen Randy off his baking throne! Thank you, Sarah. Michaela will like these too. (I can tell just by looking at the recipe.)
Glad you liked them. I really hope you gave some away, if for no other reason than your poor tummy if you eat too many! They do go wonderfully with a hot cuppa, though.
4 comments:
Oh! Those sound yummy! And easy to make too! Surely this will knock Queen Randy off his baking throne! Thank you, Sarah. Michaela will like these too. (I can tell just by looking at the recipe.)
Glad you liked them. I really hope you gave some away, if for no other reason than your poor tummy if you eat too many! They do go wonderfully with a hot cuppa, though.
Mmmmmmmmmm....those are dangerous bars!
Scmom - I did, actually! It makes a huge pan so it's easy to share w/ neighbours!
Post a Comment