As I may have mentioned before, my mum fell and fractured her right shoulder last week. Well, she is back in hospital as of yesterday, because she is experiencing high potassium levels, water retention in her ankles and tightness in her chest. She's being kept for tests and observations. It was the word "congestive heart failure" that lit a fire under my can . . . so I'm heading back to my childhood home to see if I can help out. I'm taking Christian with me - if anything, to keep me grounded! He's such a good boy - and a happy person! I'd take the other two, but they have two more weeks of school to do.
They'll be fine (Dan's here and we have excellent friends and neighbours here). We'll be fine. I don't think I'll update here or on FB much since my folks do not have a PC and my sister's is frequented by her daughter - I may not be able to push my niece/godchild off the stool and get a chance. LOL!
But, I will write later and I will share pictures.
I ask you for prayers - whatever God Wills is the perfect request. We ask and trust. Mahalo nui loa.
10 comments:
I'll be praying for you and your family. God speed!
Prayers for safe travels. And good medical care.
We'll pray and you write if and when you can. Suz
Prayers here.
God bless your Mother and keep her safe, Sarah. Have a safe journey and know our prayers are with you too!
Praying for you and your mom. Have a safe trip.
praying
My prayers too
Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you today!! Hope everything is going well! Still Praying!
Prayers and blessings!
Post a Comment