 |
| I would like to sit out here all day, but I have a chocolate cheesecake pudding dessert to make! |
 |
| My, he has grown. He finally has an adam's apple. |
 |
| He loves this Nordic beanie, which I cannot understand. I mean, it is cute, but isn't it a bit warm for Hawaii? |
 |
| He doesn't like his picture being taken. |
 |
| This is likely one of my favs of him at 16. At the Byodo-In Temple. He was so funny to squat down and turn his legs into pretzels . . . He's a kid after my own wacky sense of humour. He's also inherited that being a bit of a pain in the arse, too. From me, naturally! |
Hau'oli la Hanau, Connor Patrick! I can hardly believe my first born is seventeen. I pray you keep your wits about you, your sense of humour near, and your heart ever open to hope and love. Stay close to the Faith. And, always know your dad and I love you more than any words I can ever say.
7 comments:
Happy birthday to your precious baby!
PS We have that hat thing going on here, too. Boys!
I love that Adam's Apple picture!!!
Happy birthday to your baby!!!!
(he'll always be your baby right?--that's what I tell my kiddos)
God bless him!
Like any Mum just love him to bits.
He looks cool in that hat!
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUU!
Birthday Blessings also.
i luv his hat! happy birthday sweet young man, listen to your mama and you will live long and prosper!!! may HE bless with you with HIS choicest blessings!!!! love from CA
God bless you mama for choosing LIFE! 17 is tough. but trust and put him in the Hands that fashioned him in your womb and all will be well!
Elder Son turns 16 in a couple weeks. Zounds! How'd I get so old???
BTW - you've been tagged at AoftheA.
Just found your new blog. A very happy birthday to your son!
Happy B-day...
Shzne wears a slip over gray hat too...its sort of a thing these days with the guys..or some of them anyway. Doesn't matter the weather..it goes on all day and night except at Chic-fil-a...that I know of. LOL!
Post a Comment