(photo from ABC news)
It was incredibly well done, wasn't it? What a smashingly enjoyable couple! Long may they remain joyful, fruitful, and loyal to God, each other and their subjects. (my comment left over at Margaret of MN blog today . . . link up and read what she wrote. You won't be sorry you visited her. She wrote exactly what I wanted to write).

5 comments:
That's a lovely dress she wore, eh? She's got such a "Barbie" figure - almost too perfect! She's a pretty girl.
Thanks for the comment on my new blog, Sarah.
Hope all is well with you and yours over there in Alohaland!
Lovely all around! May they share many happy years and have many children!
Now, I couldn't have written EXACTLY what you wanted to write because if I HAD...it wouldn't be written with your own sweet style.
And you are sweet. Very sweet.
Aloha. :)
PS. I'm craving me some shrimp tonight. Do me a favor and stop by one of those shrimp trucks on the North Shore, will you?
Spicy shrimp, if you don't mind.
Yes, I thought it was beautiful. And I was pleasantly surprised by how faith-filled and Christ-centered the ceremony was. It gave me a little hope: The whole world saw it!! The beauty and truth of God's laws for marriage, that "Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" was proclaimed, etc. I pray that it touched millions who are searching desperately in this world ... I pray that it is a very solid beginning for them and that they remain rooted in what was prayed on their wedding today.
Post a Comment