Friday, July 8, 2011
Words Might Come To Me . . . .
The Bainbridge Island High School Graduating Class of 1988 has lost another member. Rest in peace, Bryan Sanders. I am so blessed to have caught up with you through Facebook and all the chats we had on the phone these last few months. You taught me a lot about accepting a situation and living regardless of it. So, complications from diabetes finally took your last breath, but I'm betting God and his angels are helping you along in a much better place now. You can see once again and do all those things you haven't been able to do for so many years now. You'll still be making me laugh here, because I'll always remember you and how you so easily chuckled and made light of every situation. Thank you for making me think about what to make my family for dinner every night. I'll never forget you always asking that. Life is food and food is life. Thanks for making it fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So very sad to see someone taken in the prime of life that way... but the Lord of Life has His reasons, I know. *hugs*
thanks for sharing, Sarah. Beautifully written.
Karen
Post a Comment